This video is an offseason 3 day 2 nights trekking to Agasthyarkoodam/ Agasthya malai after lockdown. Agasthyarkoodam is the second highest peak in Kerala.This peak is a part of the Agasthyamala Biosphere Reserve which lies on the border between the Indian states of Kerala and Tamil Nadu.
This video gives you a complete idea about the dos and donts in an offseason hill trekking, Traveling through the forest and climbing thr heights during rain, storm and snow.
I hope you will enjoy the trekking experience and if you like the video, support and stay safe.
Follow me on face book
Follow me on Instagram
Check out Enroute To Ironman by Vishnu Prasad on Strava
How to book Agastyakoodam trekking? Booking guide and tips
Detailed video link below. It's my brother's channel. Please subscribe and support for more informative videos.
1.2 pair of dress
4. Jacket ( Rain coat if rainy season)
5. Sun glasses
6. Trekking shoes or normal running shoe ( Should not be slippery)
8. 2 pair of socks
9. A small bag for carrying water bottle and fruits on second day to agastyakoodam top from base camp (Ex: decathlon small bag)
10. Take enough fruits ( Oranges, Banana, pomegranate, etc )
11. ORS or Electrolytes ( Powder or tablets) to avoid cramps and dehydration
12.1 water bottle
13. Sun screen
14. Rice and vegetables for cooking food for your team ( not required if you are going in season)
15. Bread Jam/ Butter/ Peanut butter/ Nutella (Might be needed)
16.Hiking stick if required.( you will get wooden sticks in forest easily )
17. Salt ( to get rid of leeches)
18. Sanitizer ( to get rid of leeches)
19. Medicines( if required – Volini or Move etc)
20. Sandals/ chappals ( light weight to use in wash rooms)
21. Gloves ( if required – at night)
22. Mobile / camera
23. Power banks to charge your camera and phone
24. Glucose if required
Please avoid bringing and disposing plastics in forest. Save and respect our forest and animals. ( Plastic is strictly prohibited in seasons.)
Have a nice journey guys. Don't disturb animals and stay safe.
Track: Wandering — JayJen [Audio Library Release]
Music provided by Audio Library Plus
Free Download / Stream:
#agastyakoodam2021 #agastyamalatrekking #agastyakoodamoffseason